CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hungry? In a Hurry??

"MORNING STRESS!" I know there are some mornings that I have to get up and get going when I don't take the time to give Hannah or myself a nutritious breakfast. It is almost impossible.

Do you ever wish that someone would come up with something that would help make your manic mornings a little easier? I know I do.

That's why I'm helping out Mom Central and introducing you to Breakfast BREAKS.
Each convenient package of Breakfast BREAKS contains a balanced breakfast for kids including cereal (Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Lucky Charms), that can be enjoyed with or without milk, Minute Maid® 100% fruit juice, and a healthy snack. I wish I would have found these sooner because they have saved me a few times when I've been in a pinch for breakfast ideas. Hannah loves them! And quite frankly, so do I!
And too, they're are great to throw into a backpack to take to school, or for an after school snack, and even perfect for just leaving on your shelf at home. Plus, these handy pre-packed breakfasts even come with a napkin, spoon, and a moist towelette for those days where breakfast is on the go. Absolutely a great idea!
Breakfast BREAKS were originally developed for schools to ensure that the children served were receiving the USDA requirement of at least 25% of the recommended key nutrients they needed each day, with the addition of 8 oz. of low fat milk. After continual requests from busy moms across the U.S. to make Breakfast BREAKS available at local grocery stores, and they did just that! I know I'll be taking advantage of the convenience next time I'm at the grocery store!

If you'd like more information about Breakfast BREAKS, please visit their website.

1 comments:

SJINCO said...

Keven Jr. loves these. He's asking for more and I can't find them in the stores yet...